Saturday, February 14, 2009

New Toy Again!!

Just got a 50mm f1.8 today for a great deal. Bought it from Copal in Hock Lee.. Didnt expect them to lower till what i expected before i came in. Was at first disapointed a lil as empress studio do not have stock of the cute sharp lens. Anyways.. got the lens already and very satisfied with the performance.. great big aperature for me without hurting my wallet too much.. f1.4 is too expensive for me.. maybe other times.. for now.. f1.8 is big enough for my potraiture use.. :) The depth is very nice at f1.8.. hahaha.. cant wait for next event task. low light will not be a prob anymore.. :)

Well.. not much to say now. got mid term 2moro and im will awake with my wife.. so its picture time as usual.. and then zzz time for me.. Here are my first few shots with 50mm.. trying to get use to fixed lens.. learning..

Photographer : Fauzi @ intruxion
Camera : Canon EOS 450D + Nissin Di622 + 50mm f1.8






Me and my new gear.. 18-55mm rest sekejap in bag.. haha..50mm fever

1 comment:

FxOni said...

alu xda gik RC lah pok oww?

 
Disclaimer
Photos published in this blog are copyrighted and distribution or reuse of content must be with consent from Gambertudip Photography. You may contact us via email at pojiegsr@yahoo.com. Thank you for supporting Gambertudip Photography.
XHTML/CSS validations
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!